Terms & Conditions
- Once entries are submitted they will go forward for judging and cannot be amended.
- After judging, entries cannot be withdrawn and refunds cannot be given.
- For entries being invoiced payment must be received before the judging takes place.
- By entering these awards you give the organisers reserve the right to publish/exhibit screen grabs and/or submitted report in relation to the awards.
- The organisers reserve the right to verify that all entries have been commercially produced for a commercial client where relevant
Ticket Booking conditions
On payment/being invoiced for your booking this constitutes a binding agreement
Payment for tickets must be paid before the event takes place.
Cancellation charges will come into effect once terms and conditions are agreed to and payment is made.
Bookings will be confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Cancellations made out with 30 days prior to the date of event are subject to a 20% cancellation charge.
- Cancellations made between 7-30 days prior to the date of event are subject to a 75% cancellation charge.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the date of event are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.